Once you’ve selected to set up a competition, you will go through a step by step process to establish the basic details, the organizer’s info, set up tickets and publish the competition.
- Competition title, location, and timeline
- Competition Description: Your competition description is where you communicate the purpose of your competition and any important details that participants need to know. Key things to include: what to bring, what not to bring (i.e. pets, alcohol), parking information, policies (refunds, transfers, etc.)
- Frequently Asked Questions: Click the ‘+ Add Faq’s’ to open the FAQ test box. Set up a few FAQ's beforehand to avoid investing too much time answering individual participant questions.
- Competition Cover Image: Drag and drop the competition cover image that you would like to display on your competition page. You can scroll to resize to make sure the image is displayed in the proper proportions
- Hashtags: Add hashtags so that your participants can tag your competition on social media
- Competition Page URL: Wodify Arena gives you the freedom to create your very own competition page URL! Just enter what you would as your URL, or use the defaulted competition title, and we will automatically create it for you. Ie. wodifys&cseminar2017.app.wodifyarena.com
- Upload a Waiver: Save time at registration. Set a liability waiver that must be digitally signed by the participant. Just drag and drop your PDF waiver into the upload field and you’re all set!
Once the Competition Setup is complete, you will move on to setting up your Organizer Details by clicking ‘Save & Continue’