Once you've got your competition all setup and you are ready to configure your payment settings. Here. Please make sure to take a look at these payment configuration settings before you start selling tickets as you might not able to change it after the fact
In order to collect payments for an event and get paid out, you can optionally link to an existing Wodify Payments account or create a new one for your competition. Wodify Payments is powered by Stripe.
From the Payment Settings page
When using Wodify Arena, you can choose how you want to handle fees.
- Pass fees on to participants: Include the registration fees in the ticket price (you pay nothing)
- Absorb Fees: Deduct the registration fees from the final sale price.
*Once your first ticket has sold, you will not be able to change these settings
- If you need to collect taxes on your ticket sales, select:
- 'Yes, I need to charge taxes'
- Enter your country
*Wodify Arena can only process payments for the US at this time*
- Enter the 'Tax Name', this will appear on the ticket
- Enter the 'Tax Rate'
- Otherwise, select 'I don't need to collect taxes'
Choose the refund policy for your competition that will be displayed on your competition page. Regardless of the option selected, you can manually issue a full refund to your participants up to 4 days after the end of your competition. All Wodify Arena fees will be returned, and the participant will receive their funds within 5 - 10 business days.
- No Refund: No refund at any time. RECOMMENDED
- 7 days: Participants can ask up to 7 days before the competition starts.
- 14 days: Participants can ask up to 14 days before the competition starts.
- 30 days: Participants can ask up to 30 days before the competition starts.
- Select the Country in which you will be paid
- Select the Currency
- Select a Payout Account:
- If you have Wodify Core and use Wodify Payments for your merchant processing, you can click 'Login as Wodify Core admin to import account'.
- If you do not use Wodify Payments for your merchant processing, or you do not have use Wodify Core at all, you will click 'Add / Edit new Wodify Payment account'
Setting up your Wodify Payments Account
Complete the following fields to set up your Wodify Payments account for Wodify Arena!
- Configuration Name: Name this configuration
- Account Type: Individual or Company
- If Individual: Enter SSN
- If Company: Enter Business Legal Name & EIN
- Short Description of Business
- Personal Details
- Name on Account
- Bank Details
- Routing Number
- Account Number
- Credit Card Statement Details
- Statement Descriptor: How charges will show on bank statements
- Phone Number
- Terms of Service Agreement: Read and check to Accept
Click Create Account and you are ready to start processing payments!