After setting up your Wodify Arena Competition, there can be doubts about whether or not you have completed the process correctly in time for your competition start date. This article will provide you with the steps and resources to confirm you are good to go to launch your event!
In this article, we will cover:
The 'Overview' tab is the perfect step-by-step process to show your creativity and make this event your own. Be sure to fill out the required information so you can continue the process efficiently.
- For more information: What are the organizer details?
NOTE: Be sure to take note of your competition's start and end times. Your events 'Tickets' and 'Heat Schedule' will not process correctly if times do not line up properly. You can no longer edit your competition details once your event starts.
The 'Tickets' tab is the option participants will have to choose from. Ticket names should clearly reflect categories, divisions, or purposes to avoid any confusion during the ticket purchasing process.
- You can invite participants after your ticket sales date has ended by using the 'Private Ticket URL' link!
- If a participant has entered the wrong credentials, you need to refund the ticket and have the participant register again.
For more information:
The 'Payment Settings' tab is an easy but very important process and should be carefully completed.
- Payouts for your ticket sales will be paid by direct deposit and the transfer of funds will be initiated within 5 - 10 business days after your competition ends.
- If you are a Wodify Core customer, you can apply to receive payouts before your competition takes place to help cover competition expenses. If approved, you'll receive weekly payouts of 75% of net ticket sales The final 25% will be paid by direct deposit and the transfer of funds will be initiated within 5 - 10 business days after your competition ends.
- You can optionally link to an existing Wodify Payments account or create a new one for your competition. We recommend using an existing Wodify Payments Configuration if applicable.
- Wodify Core customers using an existing Wodify Payments configuration will see event payouts under Financial > Payouts.
- Early Payout applications need to be submitted before the event starts.
For more information: How do I configure my Payment Settings?
The Heat Schedule is an important step when creating your competition. To make sure you have completed this correctly, we recommend combing through each workout and being sure you filled out the requirements needed to generate the heat schedule.
Things to know:
- Heat schedule settings can accommodate solo and team participants
- You can adjust your heat schedule up until you enter your first result of the workout. You will not be able to adjust your heat schedule once you have entered the first result on the scoring page.
- If you need to edit your heat schedule during the competition, first remove all results for the workout, edit the heat schedule, and reinput results.
For more information: How do I setup my Heat Schedule?
We want to ensure that you are scoring your participant's results properly and accurately. Workouts and heat schedules must be published, otherwise, you won't be able to enter scores or generate scorecards.
There are three ways to keep track of scoring:
- Wodify Arena Judge App
- Score Results Page
For more information:
Note: If you add a new workout during your competition (e.g., final), you'll want to be sure to generate the heat schedule as your scoring page will become hidden. You must generate the heat schedule in order to access the scoring page and later, you can input the participants into their respective heats.
- Publish Your Event: How do I publish my competition landing page?
- Create a Judges Schedule: How do I create the Judge Schedule?
For any additional questions feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.